LeaseQuery Features and Functionality
Make sure you have the features necessary to achieve compliance with ASC 842, IFRS 16, & GASB 87
"It took a time-sucking, life-sucking process and turned it into the click of a button"
"LeaseQuery is years ahead of our external auditors in terms of lease knowledge and financial reporting, saving our company time, money, and resources."
"We are able to instantly pull up all of the details on any given lease with only a couple of clicks."
"The time and productivity savings cannot even be put into words for a team with such stretched bandwidth like ours."
"This is a breath of fresh air for an occupation that’s usually treated with bored stares, long sighs and slow blinks... I was actually liking lease accounting for the first time in eight years."
Comply with lease accounting standards and uncover value in your lease portfolio with our unmatched suite of features and functions
LeaseQuery is purpose-built by accountants for lease accounting. Be confident knowing you have the preeminent lease accounting solution:
- Proven track record of assisting 1500+ organizations successfully transition to and comply with ASC 842, IFRS 16, and GASB 87
- SOC 1 Type 2 report issued by a Big 4 accounting firm assessing LeaseQuery’s internal controls
- Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP) engagement performed by a Big 4 accounting firm covering specific LeaseQuery calculations, including lease amortization tables and journal entries generated by the software
LeaseQuery empowers you to evaluate where your money is going and identify opportunities to cut costs:
- Robust reporting suite with over 100 ways to analyze your leases including cost center, geography, rent commitment, and more
- Critical date reminders to keep your team one step ahead
- Accurate AP reports to validate the authenticity of invoices received
LeaseQuery promotes refined collaboration and streamlined reporting for teams across the organization, facilitating complete and accurate financial statements:
- Central repository with easy document retrieval and lease abstracts quickly available to anyone on the team
- Create and download journal entries, or post them to your ERP, with the click of a mouse.
- Consolidated disclosure and compliance reports available out of the box