“Based on the number of leases and current level of disaggregation, combined with the level of understanding of IFRS 16 required to properly account for leases, we determined that it would be completely impractical to track the ROU and Lease Liability without a lease specific software.”
Sr. Corporate Accountant, Boart Longyear
LeaseQuery Features for IFRS 16 Compliance
LeaseQuery is the best-rated IFRS 16 (international financial reporting standards board) compliance software preferred by CPAs. It is a streamlined lease accounting solution that offers several key features, including the ones below.
IFRS 16 Compliance
Account for all of your leases in a software built to comply with IFRS 16 and the legacy standard, IAS 17.
Translation & Remeasurement
Provide your auditors and C-suite managers with reports in all of the standards you report in.
Accurately calculate your leases and report on them whether in British Pounds, Euros, or Japanese Yen.
We ensure you fully comply with IFRS 16
Lease Accounting Software
- Access your leases anywhere there’s an internet connection
- View audit trails, lease entries, modifications, and approvals at the click of a button
- Create a centralized data validation process
Secure & IT Approved
- Data validation ensures all modifications are approved before they are saved
- Levels of access ensure your team can only view the information they need
- Internal controls reinforced in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act
Critical Alerts & Reports
- Critical alerts and reports help you keep IFRS 16 deadlines in mind
- Set up critical alerts for payments, renewals, cancelations, and more
- Canned and custom reports make it easy to disclose your lease information