Leading software provider adds CFO, CTO and VP of People and Culture; accelerates toward next phase of growth and innovation
ATLANTA – July 20, 2021 — LeaseQuery, a leading provider of software built to simplify the complexities of accounting, today announced the addition of three new executive hires to its leadership team. Jim FitzGibbons, Andrew Larson and Haley Wood—named CFO, CTO and Vice President of People and Culture respectively—bring more than 60 combined years of accounting and technology experience to LeaseQuery, in a strategic round of hiring as the company accelerates toward its next phase of rapid growth and innovation.
“I am thrilled to have so many talented leaders joining our team,” said George Azih, LeaseQuery Founder and CEO. “Our company has a tremendous opportunity for growth at breakneck speed and all three of these leaders have proven track records of success leading influential companies through business, product and industry transformations. Combined and individually, their experience will help drive LeaseQuery’s continued momentum and pave the way for further product innovation and expansion.”
- Jim FitzGibbons, Chief Financial Officer. FitzGibbons brings 30 years of accounting experience in both public and privately-held companies, primarily within the technology sector. He has a history of leading business integrations and finance operations as CFO at various companies will help lead LeaseQuery’s financial strategy. “LeaseQuery has experienced incredible growth this year,” said FitzGibbons. “I am excited to help drive that growth, and to be a part of this remarkable journey.”
- Andrew Larson, Chief Technology Officer. Larson brings more than 20 years of experience developing software across a wide variety of industries, including: banking; finance; insurance; e-commerce; aviation; stock and energy trading; and logistics. As LeaseQuery’s new CTO, he will focus on propelling the company’s technology, capabilities and speed into tangible solutions for customers and partners. “LeaseQuery has changed the accounting world,” said Larson. “They offer impressive solutions and I’m excited to join the team in solving complex issues and creating a more efficient operational status quo for accountants.”
- Haley Wood, Vice President of People and Culture. Wood will play an instrumental role in continuing to develop LeaseQuery’s vision and will lead the execution of improvements to the organization’s effectiveness with a focus on enhancing both its culture and business results. Wood’s background includes more than a decade of experience supporting the people organization, predominantly in the financial technology space. “I am delighted to join the LeaseQuery team, who are not only a well-known tech company in Atlanta, but a company well-known for having a great culture,” said Wood. “I look forward to forming partnerships across the organization as we work together to leverage LeaseQuery’s great culture to reach a shared goal of making LeaseQuery the employer of choice for the innovative minds at the intersection of technology and accounting.”
In addition to this recent round of executive hires, LeaseQuery is continuing to expand its team, with aggressive hiring goals in roles including sales, customer experience, software engineering and accounting to support all functions within the organization. More information on open positions can be found at https://leasequery.com/careers/.
LeaseQuery is an accounting technology company built by accountants for accountants. More than 10,000 finance professionals globally rely on LeaseQuery’s cloud-based platform for accounting compliance, financial decision-making, data centralization, lease management and lease accounting. Learn more about LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting product focused on easing the mandatory transition to ASC 842, GASB 87 and IFRS 16, or explore additional accounting tools. For more information, visit LeaseQuery.com.
- Learn more about LeaseQuery
- Follow LeaseQuery on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Read LeaseQuery’s blog articles