This virtual summit experience offers up to 3.5 hours of CPE credit and content to help accounting and financial professionals strategize their ASC 842 adoption plan
ATLANTA – May 27, 2021 — LeaseQuery, a leading provider of purpose-built accounting software for the modern accountant, today announced a free virtual event to help private companies adapt to new accounting changes. The 2021 FASB Innovation Summit takes place June 15 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM ET.
During the virtual event, LeaseQuery will join speakers from RSM, RGP and LSL CPA to discuss implementing ASC 842 and provide tips and tricks to help facilitate implementation at private organizations. Attendees can earn up to 3.5 hours of CPE credit when they attend the event.
Notable speakers at the FASB Innovation Summit include:
- [Panel] George Azih, CEO and Founder, LeaseQuery, Mike Cheng, Partner, Frazier & Deeter, Emily Fish, Product Accounting Specialist, LeaseQuery, Gail Gray, CPA, Partner, LSL CPAs, Mike Mangold, Partner, LSL CPAs and Sarah O’Sullivan, CPA, Director of Product, LeaseQuery will share their personal transition stories during the roundtable discussion, “Lease Accounting Transition Advice from the Experts.” The panel features a lineup of seasoned accounting professionals including Cheng, former FASB Senior Product Manager and member of FASB’s ASC 842 implementation team, and LeaseQuery experts, Fish and O’Sullivan who will pull from their own experiences in prior technical accounting roles. Fish and O’Sullivan both spent their previous roles managing transition processes and successfully leading their teams through ASC 842 implementation.
- Bob Malinowski, Senior Director, Technical Accounting Consulting, RSM and Troy Sheehan, Manager, Technology Consulting, RSM share “An In-depth Look at the Implementation Process for ASC 842.” They will provide insight for determining the best path to compliance.
- Ellen Class, Senior Director, Finance Transformation, RGP will take the virtual stage to discuss “How To Identify Accounting Fraud” and explain the best way for attendees to detect different types of fraud within their organization.
- [Q&A] Emily Fish, Product Accounting Specialist, LeaseQuery, Bob Malinowski, Senior Director, Technical Accounting Consulting, RSM, Jason Parker, CPA, Accounting Solutions Manager, LeaseQuery and Timothy Tickle, Vice President, Finance Transformation, RGP will answer questions directly from the audience related to ASC 842 and the best way to facilitate the transition to the new standards.
The 2021 FASB Innovation Summit offers an insightful virtual conference experience with advice and guidance from accounting and finance experts. Attendees will leave the summit with the best practices for ASC 842 adoption and a better idea of what their organization will look like post-implementation. For additional information and summit registration, please visit https://leasequery.com/fasb-innovation-summit/.
LeaseQuery is an accounting technology company built by accountants for accountants. More than 10,000 finance professionals globally rely on LeaseQuery’s cloud-based platform for accounting compliance, financial decision-making, data centralization, lease management and lease accounting. Learn more about LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting product focused on easing the mandatory transition to ASC 842, GASB 87 and IFRS 16, or explore additional accounting tools. For more information, visit LeaseQuery.com.
- Learn more about LeaseQuery
- Follow LeaseQuery on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Read LeaseQuery’s blog articles