ATL-based LeaseQuery expanded product offerings, resources, client roster exponentially in the past year
ATLANTA – January 26, 2022 — LeaseQuery, a leading provider of software built to simplify the complexities of accounting, today announced that it surpassed 2,000 customers in 2021, seeing 50% customer growth amid other key growth areas in last year. LeaseQuery’s momentum throughout 2021 is attributed to expanded product offerings to meet evolving customer and market needs, as well as a sustained focus on the company’s core mission: making accountants’ lives easier by simplifying the complex with technology.
Major milestones surpassed by LeaseQuery over the span of 2021 include:
Expanded product offerings: LeaseQuery evolved from a single product into a SaaS platform enabling accounting teams to move complex accounting out of spreadsheets and into the secure cloud. As the company maintains its focus on arming accountants with the right tools, analytics and accounting intelligence to solve broader accounting problems, the company brought the following solutions to market:
- LeaseQuery for GASB 96: a first-to-market, cloud-based solution to handle the capitalization criteria and subsequent accounting for compliance with new guidelines under GASB statement No. 96, Subscription-Based Information Technology Arrangements (SBITAs).
- LeaseQuery Connect: an integration hub connecting LeaseQuery solutions to ERPs and several other critical accounting applications, simplifying the integration process and minimizing IT impact.
- LeaseGuru Premium: LeaseGuru, LeaseQuery’s free lease accounting solution for smaller lease portfolios, now offers LeaseGuru Premium, a low-cost solution for lease portfolios of up to 15 for US GAAP and IFRS users.
Consistent variety of educational opportunities: LeaseQuery further supports the accounting and business communities by hosting educational events and content throughout the year, many of which offer free CPE credits to attendees. Throughout 2021, LeaseQuery awarded 11,480 CPE credits across more than 40 webinars and four virtual summits. Additionally, LeaseQuery launched its first podcast, Accountant’s Angle, showcasing experts’ insights into the accounting process and responding to listeners’ most pressing questions. The podcast now has more than a dozen episodes and is currently available on LeaseQuery.com, Spotify and YouTube.
Additionally, the business continues to expand its thought- and industry-leadership platform, publishing 54 notable articles in 2021 and three data-centric reports:
- To the ASC 842 Finish Line and Beyond: A Survey of How Private Companies Are Preparing for the Lease Accounting Transition
- Lease Liabilities Index Report – A 2021 Update
- Lease Accounting SECrets Private Companies Can Learn from Public Companies
Furthermore, LeaseQuery has developed multiple free resources to support private, public and non-profit companies navigate the lease accounting transition, including the ASC 842 Adoption Survival Kit and GASB 87 Adoption Kit. Visit the LeaseQuery resource center for a complete library of educational resources, including guides, templates, tools and articles developed by LeaseQuery’s expert accountants.
Industry recognition for company and technology growth and innovation: After finishing the first half of 2021 strong with accolades including Georgia’s Fast 40, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Most Admired CEOs, SIIA CODiE finalist in the FinTech category and No. 1 on the University of Georgia’s Bulldog 100 list, LeaseQuery continued this momentum throughout the second half of the year as well. Recognitions include:
- Ranked in the top six percent on the Inc. 5000
- Ranked in the top 100 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ list
- Identified as market leader on the G2 accounting grid
“Our strong results for the full fiscal year exceeded our expectations, driven by continued execution of our strategy and our demonstrated ability to manage complex accounting challenges,” said George Azih, CEO and founder of LeaseQuery. “Looking ahead, we intend to continue driving growth in our business by leveraging our market leadership and capitalizing on the demand for a robust accounting platform. I am excited and honored to be a part of a team that strives to empower our customers by delivering the most user-friendly and trustworthy financial solutions and support in the world.”
LeaseQuery makes accountants’ lives easier by simplifying the complex with technology. More than 28,000 financial professionals globally rely on our cloud-based, CPA-approved solutions and in-house accounting expertise to comply with confidence across various FASB, GASB and IASB accounting standards. Our software helps businesses minimize risk, increase efficiency and reduce costs. Learn more about LeaseQuery’s core platform, which focuses on easing the mandatory transition to ASC 842, IFRS 16, GASB 87 and GASB 96, or explore additional accounting tools. For more information, visit LeaseQuery.com.
- Learn more about LeaseQuery
- Follow LeaseQuery on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Read LeaseQuery’s blog articles