Free virtual event provides up to 3.5 hours of CPE credit and resources to aid accounting and financial professionals as they undergo the lease accounting transition process
ATLANTA – September 14, 2021 — LeaseQuery, a leading provider of software built to simplify the complexities of accounting, today announced the LEASE Summit (Lease Essentials: Advice Shared by the Experts), a free virtual summit to give accountants and finance professionals insight into both the ASC 842 and GASB 87 transition process from experts in the industry. The LEASE Summit will take place on September 23 from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. EDT.
Speakers include experts from LeaseQuery, RSM, Frazier & Deeter, DHG and Grant Thornton. The summit lineup will also feature LeaseQuery customer, Middleby Corporation, to discuss key lessons their team learned as they went through ASC 842 adoption. Each session will offer critical advice and resources to help facilitate the adoption process for those in attendance. Event attendees can earn up to 3.5 hours of CPE credit.
LEASE Summit Highlights:
The summit will feature the following noteworthy sessions:
- Ask the Lease Accounting Expert Roundtable: [PANEL] Cheryl Levesque, CPA, CIA, CISA, PMP, FLMI, Advisory Partner, DHG; Claire Esten, Partner, Not-for-Profit & Higher Education Practices, New England Leader, Grant Thornton; Emily Fish, Product Accounting Manager, LeaseQuery; George Azih, CEO and Founder, LeaseQuery; Mike Cheng, Partner, Frazier & Deeter; and Stephanie Parker, Senior Financial Analyst, Middleby Corporation, will take part in a roundtable discussion on their personal transition experiences. They will address important questions from the audience and share tips based on their history with the new standards.
- Lease Accounting Transition Workshop: Amanda Payne, Technical Accounting Manager, LeaseQuery; and Kiley Arnold, CPA Accounting Product Marketing Manager, LeaseQuery, will conduct this workshop to provide real-world transition examples and the steps attendees need to take to comply with the new standards.
- Integrations for the Win: From Digital Transformation to Successful Lease Accounting Transition: David Blackistone, Director, RSM; and Mike Regan, CPA, Sage Intacct Consultant, RSM, will discuss the importance of integrating new applications to existing systems to maximize the investment in ERP and provide a demonstration of the technology needed to do so.
The LEASE Summit provides key insights into the adoption process as attendees proceed with their transition to the new lease accounting standards. Professionals will leave the summit with significant expertise insights and enhanced confidence on how to move forward with the lease accounting transition as compliance deadlines approach. For additional information and summit registration, please visit https://leasequery.com/lease-accounting-summit/.
LeaseQuery makes accountants’ lives easier by simplifying the complex with technology. More than 25,000 financial professionals globally rely on our cloud-based, CPA-approved solutions and in-house accounting expertise to comply with confidence across various FASB, GASB and IASB accounting standards. Our software helps businesses minimize risk, increase efficiency and reduce costs. Learn more about LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution, which focuses on easing the mandatory transition to ASC 842, GASB 87 and IFRS 16, or explore additional accounting tools. For more information, visit LeaseQuery.com.
- Learn more about LeaseQuery
- Follow LeaseQuery on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Read LeaseQuery’s blog articles