See LeaseQuery in Action
Book a demo with an accounting expert. Experience our unmatched software for ASC 842, GASB 87 & 96, IFRS 16, and SFFAS 54 compliance.
- 3000+ customers
- SOC 1 Type 2 report issued by a Big 4 accounting firm
- 40+ accountants on staff
- Robust reporting suite
- Critical date alerts & reminders
- Accurate AP reports to validate vendor invoices
- Central repository for quick access to documents and abstracts
- Automated journal entries
- Pre-built consolidated disclosure and compliance reports
- Integration with any ERP or GL system
- Data entry validation and duplicate info prevention
- Audit trail and contract change reporting
- Access customizable by role and subsidiary/location
- SSL Encryption
- Firewall and application security to stop unauthorized access
- Managed hosting and backup by AWS
- Dedicated implementation team
- 3 easy steps to compliance
- Options to fit your organizations needs
4000+ Loyal Customers Rely on LeaseQuery for Accounting Compliance
During your demo:
Compare financial statements under old and new standards
Review disclosures meeting the requirements outlined in the guidance
Observe our built-in controls for data accuracy
Learn how to enter a lease or SBITA in minutes
Understand how our system distinguishes between finance leases and operating leases
Run journal entries including transition, modified accrual, conversion and monthly maintenance entries
See our custom and standardized reports
View how to track changes made to a lease or SBITA
4.8 / 5
Meet our Accountants
Experienced accountants build our software and support our clients every step of the way.
George is a leading expert in lease accounting and founded LeaseQuery in 2011. Prior to that, he performed Accounting Research and Technical Accounting for a Fortune 500 company, where he specialized in lease accounting, sale-leaseback transactions, build-to-suit arrangements, debt restructurings, asset retirement obligations, and purchase accounting. George graduated from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Director of Product
As the Director of Product, Melissa brings over 15 years of experience in financial reporting and technical accounting to the team. She has helped companies successfully implement new major accounting standards. She received a Bachelor’s degree in accounting from Penn State University as well as a Master’s degree in accounting from Villanova University.
Director of Product
As the Director of Product, Sarah brings over 16 years of accounting and finance experience to the company. She started her career in the audit practice at Deloitte and served in technical accounting and financial reporting roles for Fortune 500 companies in the manufacturing industry. She received her Master’s degree in accounting from The University of Georgia and is a licensed CPA in Georgia.